about
| Here's a biography about me |
Hello! You reading you are making me so happy. Welcome! My name is Rachel Khloe Phan. I hold a huge passion for fashion and art. I was born on 4th of June in the year 1997. I live on the busy streets of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am 90% Chinese and 10% mixed blood that i'm not even sure off (neither do my parents). It just runs along the lines of Vietnamese, Thai and Indonesian.
I've always wanted to start my own blog. I had finally build up the courage and confidence to make a blog. Many people have also been asking me to do so and here I am starting one now. I've always been the kind to write better than I do talking. I feel like I express myself better when I'm writing. I chose the URL rachelkhloephan like plainly because I am the worst at being creative with names and stuff like that. I literally named all my social media usernames rachelkhloephan (not unless the name is already taken. Sigh). I'm just really bad at being creative with names.
I've always believed in the creative side of the world. Fashion to me is like your identity. It may just be a simple t-shirt and jeans paired with sneakers or even a fancy little black dress paired with countless jewelries. It shows who you are as a person. It puts on an image of ourselves we wear everyday and also helps us to gain the confidence to carry out everyday life. Its more then just a garment i put on everyday but a way of living.
Art has also been rooted into the very depths of my soul. Its like a paint stain that would not come off your favorite t-shirt. My passion for art will never fade away.Art is a way of expressing myself in a drawing. Its like a feeling or emotion you feel in that moment that can be translated into an art piece. Its that silences that you alone hold that surrounds you when you really get into it. Its the understanding you get with the drawing you drew. I can't explain how much drawing has helped me so much through my hard times.
I hope that you have found me a tad interesting. Subscribe if you want to see more of my blog. I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs as much as I love writing them.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan

No comments:
Post a Comment