Fashion
| Merry Christmas! |
| Dress- Botique | Earings- China | Bracelets - Butterfly- Botique in Bali, Silver-Pandora | Shoes- Joy & Peace |
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerry Christmas!!!!! I hope everyone had a greaaat Christmas with your family and friends. Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays, but honestly this year I really didn't feel like it was really Christmas. I think its because my Christmas tree in my grandma's house (where I'm temporarily living) is the size of a mineral water bottle. Nonetheless, I had a great time with my family. We had superb food that filled my stomach till it looked like a balloon (not even joking).
Some of my family members came back and it was a nice feeling having them around. I'm grateful for all the experiences that has happened, good and bad. Without the bad experiences, we would not be the same person we are now. 2014 was just a very strange year. There were like crazy emotions. I can just go into really deep thought if i get into that topic, but lets just save it for the New Year's post.
Had a really really good Japanese lunch at a really good hotel (where this pictures were taken). I'm so sorry that the clothes I was wearing (in the pictures) cannot be found in most retail stores. I just had saved this dress and was already planning on wearing it. Hope you guys can just find some fashion inspiration. I wore this beautiful laced dress that is so incredibly comfortable (though it may not look like it) due to its soft lining inside. These shoes are actually my mom's because honestly I don't own many heels (ha ha). The earrings was actually my Christmas present my grandmother had gave. She bought it when she traveled to China. She said when she said it reminded her of me when she saw it. The butterfly bracelet I had bought when I was is Bali. The shop I had bought this bracelet from was literally right next to the road. It was a cute little shop and I just really loved it. I kind of have a thing for butterflies. And the other bracelet is just my usual Pandora bracelet I wear all the time. I went to do a pedicure with my friend Emelia and I did Christmas colours!! Sadly it didn't match what I wore but I don't care I still love it.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. I'm taking this time to just reflect on everything that had happened this year and just be grateful and happy.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan
Some of my family members came back and it was a nice feeling having them around. I'm grateful for all the experiences that has happened, good and bad. Without the bad experiences, we would not be the same person we are now. 2014 was just a very strange year. There were like crazy emotions. I can just go into really deep thought if i get into that topic, but lets just save it for the New Year's post.
Had a really really good Japanese lunch at a really good hotel (where this pictures were taken). I'm so sorry that the clothes I was wearing (in the pictures) cannot be found in most retail stores. I just had saved this dress and was already planning on wearing it. Hope you guys can just find some fashion inspiration. I wore this beautiful laced dress that is so incredibly comfortable (though it may not look like it) due to its soft lining inside. These shoes are actually my mom's because honestly I don't own many heels (ha ha). The earrings was actually my Christmas present my grandmother had gave. She bought it when she traveled to China. She said when she said it reminded her of me when she saw it. The butterfly bracelet I had bought when I was is Bali. The shop I had bought this bracelet from was literally right next to the road. It was a cute little shop and I just really loved it. I kind of have a thing for butterflies. And the other bracelet is just my usual Pandora bracelet I wear all the time. I went to do a pedicure with my friend Emelia and I did Christmas colours!! Sadly it didn't match what I wore but I don't care I still love it.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. I'm taking this time to just reflect on everything that had happened this year and just be grateful and happy.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan




No comments:
Post a Comment