Personal
| Facts you probably don't need to know |
I am feeling pretty motivated to write today. The day started out with BANG BANG BANG BANG freaking firecrackers early in the morning at around 6 a.m. by the Chinese temple next to me. Oh My Gosh people are trying to sleep man. So today I'm just staying at home all day, being a lazy girl waiting for college to start in January. I'm pretty relaxed now and family members are coming back for the holidays. I can't wait for Christmas to come. Anyway, these are 10 facts about mua.
1. I don't ever comb my hair.
Yeah. Probably the only time my hair ever gets combed is when I go for a haircut at a hairdresser. I don't comb my hair because when my hair just gets so fluffy and puffy. It just looses its curls and wavy-ness.
2. I have a mole in my left eye.
Yes you heard that right. IN my eye. Not OUT but IN. It's like in the inner corners of my eye near to my nose. I didn't actually notice it until I was like 10. I had always thought it was you know eye poop. I was like 'Why isn't it coming out???". Then I realized.... I was afraid it was going to grow huge and make my look like a witch :(. But so far, its still the same size!
3. I am allergic to melted cheese.
Melted cheese like specifically. If it was like grated cheese then that's fine for me. I tried it twice because I thought I was crazy or just being allergic to melted cheese, but it did not end well. Lets just say I had to sit on the toilet seat the whole night. And day. Meh.
4. I LOVE DOGS.
Like really really. I think we should thank the good Lord for blessing us with such beautiful creatures. They are the most loyal, friendly animals there are. I grew up with three dogs named Kipps, Patches and Foxy. Later on Chewy came and then it ran away :(. Then there was Spaghetti (such a stupid name I know). Currently I don't have one of my own because my family travels quite often and we don't have the time to spend with them. When I'm older, I'm going to get a dog. I need it to survive
5. When I was just a few months old, I was orange.
Yeeeap, you heard that right (again). Apparently I was orange when i was younger because my mom fed me too many carrots. She was so worried so she brought me to the doctor. Neither the doctor could decide the reason why I was orange. Then he asked my mother "Have you been feeding her a lot of carrots?"
6. I play squash.
When I was in high school (between the age of 13-17) I was in the squash club. I wasn't that bad. I played quite well when I was attending squash lessons between me and my school mates. I entered competitions and won like 3rd, 4th, 2nd, but I had never won first place. It was luck, basically because most of the pro athletes didn't join that year. I was lucky enough to reach state level and got 3 silver medals along the way. I met so many funny people and got to travel around Sarawak (FOR FREE), mainly Miri and Sibu. I got to be responsible and overall 4 years of squash was awesome. I learnt and experienced so much. Even though I kind of sucked among the other pro athletes and embarrassed myself in front of so many people numerous times, (i looked like the complete noob) I don't regret a single moment and am so proud that I had built up the confidence and courage to go out to the court and play the best that I could.
7. I love Taylor Swift
I know that there are probably lots of haters but I just love her. I absolutely looove 1989, it is by far her best album yet and my favorite album ever. Her songs just really put all my emotions into words. I can jam to any of her songs from Fearless to Speak Now, Red and 1989 anytime...anywhere.
8. I am the ultimate female dog when I'm sleepy or when I have just woken up. I don't know i just turn into a monster. I just get so cranky and rude. I apologize to anyone who has ever been with me through this time. I don't mean it I swear. Sorry mom.
9. I am a total sucker for love stories.
Maybe its because I just keep hoping my life would turn out like a love story. Sad life. It does make me happy after I finish watching it. It fills me with hope, love and happiness. Maybe I'll get a boyfriend someday. Maybe.
10. I want to move to Switzerland one day.
I don't know why Switzerland specifically. I just feel like its a really nice place to live and raise your kids. Yes I'm thinking of the future. Its just a very neutral country with peace and stuff. And to learn how to speak Swedish would be awesome.
Well here are 10 weird facts about me. Going to eat, and write, and suck myself into YouTube again.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan

No comments:
Post a Comment