Personal
| ITS THE NEW YEAR! |
| My awesome shoes which have nothing to do with the New Years|
HAPPY NEW YEAAAR EVERYBODY!!! Its a brand new year to look forward to! Oh my gosh.. 2015 has been like an emotional roller coaster. There were super high highs, super low lows, and some just really neutral. I can't believe what a year it has been.
I can go on forever about explaining this year. I'll just conclude that letting go isn't easy. Its like you put so much effort, love and time into something you had hanged on for so long and then all of the sudden you are forced to let it go. And most times, you've got to let go and move on, even if you are not ready.
I've also learnt this year that if you believe in something go for it. Don't listen to what anyone else says because these choices decide in the end if you are going to be happy or not. Do what you believe in and makes you happy. Start believing in yourself and gain the confidence to do it. You won't regret it. It may be tough in the start but in the end, it will all be worth it.
I've also learnt that it is okay to be sad. Its okay to be angry and sad about something that brought you down. You may have billions of dollars, an awesome family, a house. You are allowed to be sad about something you feel sad about. You are also allowed to feel angry, frustrated, terrified, emotional. I know I've felt this way before. I was sad and angry but I felt wrong about it. I was like "Why should I even feel this way when I should be so grateful about the things around me?". We are all humans and we are allowed to feel and be emotional. But you have to promise yourself one thing, that you will get back up on your feet again and be strong. The world isn't a bad place if you think that its not.
Besides the down, I am so grateful for the high ups. I am surrounded by people who love me. Sometimes in this world we feel alone and lonely but you've got to look around. There are billions of people around who feel the same way. I am so blessed to have a group of friends who fill my days with happiness and love. I am so blessed to have a family who is willing to love me, support me and sacrifice so much for me. I am so blessed to be okay. To have a home, to have friends, to have a loving family, to live. As quoted from my favorite show "Red Band Society", "We may all die alone, but we don't live alone"
New Years is like an excuse for us to start again. And there is nothing wrong with it. With having New Years resolutions and goals. Lets just try and achieve some of them this year yes?
I'll let you in on some of mine.
1. Make smarter choices.
2. Have a wider perspective of the world.
3. Get healthy and fit.
Stereotypical I know. Especially no.3. Haha. Anyway, HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEARS! Lets look forward to 2015. Great things are coming, I know it.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan

No comments:
Post a Comment