Fashion
| Up in the air |

| Sweater- H&M | Jacket- Esprit| Jeans- Uniqlo | Shoes- Topshop | Necklace- E-bay |
The weather today was super cloudy. It felt like it was going to rain really heavily but it didn't. It just kind of drizzled. Everything is so cloudy today. Including my thoughts.
Its precisely 12:55 a.m. right now and tomorrow, I'm going to start my first day of college. I am expecting so many things to happen. That are probably not going to happen but my mind doesn't sleep. I stayed up till 3:00 a.m. last night because I had a panic attack. I went to watch so many YouTube videos related to college. Like what to wear, essentials, what to expect and all that. I just stayed in my bed staring at the ceiling trying not to freak out over unnecessary things. And then I remembered that I don't have a backpack. Then I started to freak out again.
There are literally so many things that can happen. I'm so scared but a good scared I think. Like excited and scared meshed together. I'm starting college with no one I know. Cloudy with a chance of sunshine. All these clouded thoughts. Like not meeting any friends, mixing with the wrong people, failing my course and not doing well. Ah, all of this is not good for the mind. So I'm going to hope on the chance of sunshine. The sunshine that will fill my days of college with great friends, fun moments, great scores and excellent results. Everything now is up in the air. It can really go either way, nothing is for certain but I'm really hoping on that sunshine.
Its precisely 12:55 a.m. right now and tomorrow, I'm going to start my first day of college. I am expecting so many things to happen. That are probably not going to happen but my mind doesn't sleep. I stayed up till 3:00 a.m. last night because I had a panic attack. I went to watch so many YouTube videos related to college. Like what to wear, essentials, what to expect and all that. I just stayed in my bed staring at the ceiling trying not to freak out over unnecessary things. And then I remembered that I don't have a backpack. Then I started to freak out again.
There are literally so many things that can happen. I'm so scared but a good scared I think. Like excited and scared meshed together. I'm starting college with no one I know. Cloudy with a chance of sunshine. All these clouded thoughts. Like not meeting any friends, mixing with the wrong people, failing my course and not doing well. Ah, all of this is not good for the mind. So I'm going to hope on the chance of sunshine. The sunshine that will fill my days of college with great friends, fun moments, great scores and excellent results. Everything now is up in the air. It can really go either way, nothing is for certain but I'm really hoping on that sunshine.
I dress according to my mood yes? I wore this super comfortable sweater that will keep me warm all day and night. I am probably going to use this sweater so much until it stretches so much. My favorite pair of jeans, usual botties for covering my feet when I'm stepping in puddles of water and of course my jacket. I feel like everything just really goes well together and just super comfy and warm.
Fingers crossed. I'm going to be fine. And if that sunshine comes, I am in no way missing the chance of grabbing it.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan
Fingers crossed. I'm going to be fine. And if that sunshine comes, I am in no way missing the chance of grabbing it.
Love,
Rachel Khloe Phan



No comments:
Post a Comment