Friday, 8 January 2016

A Socks Frenzy

| Fashion |

| A sudden obsession with cool looking socks |


     This sudden obsession with socks is getting out of control. In the time span of just 1 week, I have gotten myself 8 pairs of socks. I just get so excited when I see all these printed socks hanging on the racks that I just can't resist leaving with at least  pair. And it doesn't help that there is sale on the socks rack in nearly every shop I go into. I really got influenced by the people in my school that is probably starting this trend. I always see people walking around school in such cool looking, printed socks that goes from their ankles all the way to their knees. I thought it was a really cool trend that I could (try) and rock. Most of these socks I've gotten does have a black and grey base, just because I think it would be much easier to match with whatever I am wearing. I'm not too ready to wear very colorful ones (yet). So if you love these socks and would like to try adding them to your outfits, then join me in this socks madness. Locations as to where I bought these awesome socks from are down below.  
      Be sure to see future blog posts to featuring these socks. 
Monki 
Monki
Topman
Monki 
Monki
H&M
H&M (Mens)

Love, 
Rachel Khloe Phan


No comments:

Post a Comment